Wednesday 16 June 2010

I'm almost in tears

In 2002 I went to San Francsico and bought a fantastic pair of LEVIs bsed on an original 1970s design. I loved those jeans to DEATH. I wore them so much that the crotch almost dropped out.
They couldn't be worn (too obscene) but I couldn't part with them. They were my perfect pair of jeans and they also cost me a fortune, mind you they were worth every penny.
They sat in my wardrobe until last month, when lack of space forced me to get rid of some 'stuff'. So I chucked them, begrudgingly. I hadn't been able to wear them for about 6 years so it seemed the right thing to do.
So why am I almost in tears? Because I just found this website http://denimtherapy.com/  about 10 mins ago. Look at what they can do!! Look at them fixing the denim!!!!!! OH SHIT WHY DID I THROW THEM OUT!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment