Thursday 22 April 2010

It's arrived!

So after all the volcanic ash and flights fiasco my Lyle Owerko print finally arrived today!

It's been across the Atlantic and back, twice, then ended up in Spain, the Cologne, lost it's tube cap then eventually ended up in London. I haven't taken it out of the tube yet because I requested a large print, about 1metre in widt, and it was too huge to get out at work.

I cannot wait to get it home and check it out.

I also cannot begin to express how brilliant it has been corresponding with the man himself. So friendly, such a pleasure to deal with, professional, massive attention to detail and very accommodating. All in all a great experience at buying an art print. I'm really really pleased I bought it. He's going to blow up huge as a Boombox book is due out at the end of May and London art auctions are already taking interest in his work. Not that I'll be selling mine. No way Jose.

Here's the one I ordered but click on the link above to  see all the others available and Lyle's other work in his portfolio.


No comments:

Post a Comment